See a larger map of Cedars-Sinai parking locations (PDF).
Parking Rates for Visitors
Self-parking is available in Cedars-Sinai parking lots P1, P2 and P4. The cost is $1.50 for each 15 minutes, up to a daily maximum of $10.
Validated parking rate is $5 for all or part day in self-parking lots. Validations are available only for outpatient visits, and the first and last day of admissions. Cedars-Sinai cannot validate parking in the Medical Office Tower lots.
- Lot 3 (main hospital, South Tower) — entrance on Gracie Allen Drive
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m-10 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Lot 4 (Advanced Health Sciences Pavilion, including the Anesthesia Pre-Procedure Evaluation Center) — entrance on San Vicente Boulevard
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- S. Mark Taper Foundation Imaging Center — entrance on Gracie Allen Drive
Monday-Friday, 5:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Lot 6 (Samuel Oschin Cancer Center) — entrance on Beverly Boulevard
Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Lot 9 (310 Building) — entrance on San Vicente Boulevard
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
There is a $5 surcharge in addition to the regularly posted parking or validation rate. Gratuities are not accepted.
Extended Stay Parking Passes
- Lots P1, P2 and P4
Extended stay parking passes allow entry and exits as many times you wish until it expires.
- 7 days — $30
- 14 days — $50
- 30 days — $100
- $25/10-ticket packet for patients with multiple clinic visits — a letter from the department must be provided before packets can be purchased
How to Purchase a Parking Pass
Parking passes are sold only at the Cedars-Sinai Parking Office in Parking Lot P8, Room 100, off George Burns Road. The parking office is open Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you are unable to pick up a pass during office hours, call 310-423-5535 and a staff member will arrange a drop-off for you. The parking office accepts cash, personal checks, and credit and debit cards.
Parking Helpline: 310-423-5535
- Refunds are not issued for unused parking
- If you lose your daily ticket, you will be charged the daily maximum rate.
- Any vehicle left on campus without a parking pass for more than 72 hours is subject to towing at owner's expense.
- Bike racks are available in lots P1, P2, P3, P4 and P5, and under Thalians Health Center.