Please follow the instructions below and use the information provided here for R-1 applicants.
Submit your application through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Below are items you will need to provide:
- Transcript of medical school records
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation from Medical School Dean
- Letter of support from Chairman of Department of Medicine or delegate
- Letters of recommendation from two to three faculty members in support of your application
- Copies of USMLE Part 1 and Part 2 results, if available
Only individuals going through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) will be accepted into our program. The NRMP match number for this program is 1030140M0. Final acceptance into the program is contingent on satisfactory graduation from medical school and successfully passing a routine background check.
Cedars-Sinai is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.